Your mobile phone is more than a correspondence contraption. It enables you to stream unrecorded music from the web and…
Why You Should Be Using Recruiting Software
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobless rates in May 2017 were significantly lower across the country than they were a year ago. This means employers who are seeking the most qualified candidates need to look harder and offer more to ensure they get the best possible employee.
Finding the right people involves more than just getting the word out about your open position. When wading through a pile of applications, you want to be able to quickly locate the ones with the right skills, knowledge, and personal qualities for your open position. Recruiting software can help you do that and more.
What is Recruiting Software?
Recruiting management software, also known as e-recruiting, is a web-based system for accepting and evaluating job applications. While each system may differ, management software programs usually include:
- The ability to post job listings to online job banks and corporate hiring sites.
- Standardized input formatting that makes collecting and searching information easier.
- The ability to retrieve data from uploaded resumes.
- Data warehousing
- Software that automatically assesses and ranks applicants
- Scheduling and tracking capabilities
- Report generation
Your management software can be integrated with your existing recruiting programs you already use for a seamless experience.
How Does Recruiting Management Software Benefit Employers?
- Many times, the decision to hire needs to be approved or discussed by multiple department heads. Management software allows easy interdepartmental assessments.
- A branded job site that features only listings from your firm, creates a professional image that attracts highly-qualified applicants. Management software makes creating one simple.
- Electronic applications can be submitted 24 hours a day, which means you will never miss out on a hiring opportunity due to scheduling conflicts.
- Build a customized application that draws out the information you need to make your decision.
- Advertise your open position without paying for costly employment ads on general job search sites.
The use of a recruitment management software system makes locating and assessing quality applicants easier and more cost effective. Candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and business owners all benefit from the use of an integrated recruitment management software system.